More on how production is going

 Hi blog! So let me just start by saying that our project is delayed. We haven’t really got a plan now and i have no idea what’s going on. Jaida is having problems with us potentially filming at her house. So now we have to find somewhere else to film. This also interferes with us filming. And it interferes with our whole entire plan. So we have to make a new plan. We have to make a new script as well. I’m going to ask my group mates about what we plan on doing. We have to get it together. I just want to get this project done. And the school year is really getting serious. We’re entering exam season and there’s a lot more pressure. And i don't want to fall behind, so let’s see how this goes. I’m gonna try my best to get this done. I kinda have to work on this more than I thought I’d have to. But, it’ll all be okay!


Comments