How filming’s going…

 


Okay, so hi blog, hope you’re all doing well, because so far our project is not. We’re still having issues aligning our schedules to execute the filming part because everything else we can do separately. I’m just feeling like everything is so uncoordinated and I dislike that, but we’ll see how it goes. We’re still hoping to film at Jaida’s house, and it’s still supposed to be a thriller. We did choose a song though. We decided to go with “The Murder (From The Movie “Psycho”)” composed by Bernard Herrmann. Unfortunately we were unable to reach him or his team since he’s passed on, and rest in peace to him. So we decided to use the soundtrack in our movie. If that won’t work though, we’ll just pick another one. I’m getting kind of piqued by the fact that our project isn’t done and it should be. But I understand that my group members have things going on so I suppose it’s fine, I just would’ve appreciated more urgency to get the work done so we could’ve been finished with it. We’re still deciding our back up plan if we need one and I think at this point we do. There’s a lack of communication between all of us which shouldn’t be that hard since we’re only three people but it’s okay, I’m just voicing my frustrations sorry blog! But I digress, our production should be happening some time soon. We’re still planning on the same script and movie idea so we’ll have to see how that goes. Bye bye for now blog! 

Comments